Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The intro: The Perfect High

About This Blog:

It is very frustrating that weed has such a bad stigma in most societies all around the world and I truly believe that weed should be made legal in all parts of the world. The purpose of this blog is to encourage, demonstrate and relate to all the weed smokers and non smokers about how weed can be used it as a tool to think creatively, gain knowledge of different experiences and can open up the mind to different perspectives. I also want to dissociation the stereotypical view of laziness associated with smoking Marijuana.

The blog will be divided into 4 categories:

The perfect high: This section will talk about different experiences which produce an amazing experience while under the influence of Marijuana. This is the only section which will be updated weekly, on Thursdays.

Kush Philosophy: The ideas of a high philosopher.

Blunt Politics: This section is the analysis of politics which was done on the influence of Marijuana.

Let’s Talk Herbs!: Everything else to do with Marijuana.

About the Writer:

Firstly, I consider myself as a weed advocate because of the enormous positive effects that weed has had on my life. This is not to say that it has consumed my life, it is just one aspect which makes my life more enjoyable and lets me relax while stimulating my mind with different perspectives.

A little bit about me:
  • My smoking method of choice is Joints
  • Studying for a Bachelors degree in International Business
  • Work part time


 ~Signed the Anonymous Herb Smoker